|President the United States|
|Katunjuk olih||Electoral College or via succession from vice presidency|
|Masa jabatan||Four years, renewable once|
|Dasar hukum||Constitution of the United States|
|Kaadegang||Mal:Date and age|
|Pejabat kapertama||George Washington|
|Gaji||400.000s per year|
Présidén Amérika Serikat (Inggris: President of the United States, kaacengang POTUS) inggih punika manggala negara lan manggala pemeréntahan saking negara Amerika Serikat. Manutin indik konstitusi, santunggil Présidén Amérika Serikat wantah dados mawesana masa bakti 4 warsa lan prasida kapilih malih antuk acepok masa wesan. Ring pamahbahné, palantikan kamargiang nyabran papat warsa ring tanggal 4 Maret lan kasuudang daweg nika taler.
- "How to Address the President; He Is Not Your Excellency or Your Honor, But Mr. President". The New York Times. The Washington Star. August 2, 1891.
- "USGS Correspondence Handbook—Chapter 4". Usgs.gov. July 18, 2007. Kaarsipin saking versi asli tanggal September 26, 2012. Kaaksés November 15, 2012. Check date values in:
- "Models of Address and Salutation". Ita.doc.gov. Kaarsipin saking versi asli tanggal July 20, 2010. Kaaksés September 4, 2010. Check date values in:
- Heads of State, Heads of Government, Ministers for Foreign Affairs, Protocol and Liaison Service, United Nations. Retrieved November 1, 2012.
- The White House Office of the Press Secretary (September 1, 2010). "Remarks by President Obama, President Mubarak, His Majesty King Abdullah, Prime Minister Netanyahu and President Abbas Before Working Dinner". whitehouse.gov. Kaaksés July 19, 2011 – saking National Archives. Check date values in:
- "The conventions of nine states having adopted the Constitution, Congress, in September or October, 1788, passed a resolution in conformity with the opinions expressed by the Convention and appointed the first Wednesday in March of the ensuing year as the day, and the then seat of Congress as the place, 'for commencing proceedings under the Constitution.'
"Both governments could not be understood to exist at the same time. The new government did not commence until the old government expired. It is apparent that the government did not commence on the Constitution's being ratified by the ninth state, for these ratifications were to be reported to Congress, whose continuing existence was recognized by the Convention, and who were requested to continue to exercise their powers for the purpose of bringing the new government into operation. In fact, Congress did continue to act as a government until it dissolved on the first of November by the successive disappearance of its members. It existed potentially until March 2, the day preceding that on which the members of the new Congress were directed to assemble." Mal:Ussc
- Maier, Pauline (2010). Ratification: The People Debate the Constitution, 1787–1788. New York, New York: Simon & Schuster. p. 433. ISBN 978-0-684-86854-7.
- "March 4: A forgotten huge day in American history". Philadelphia: National Constitution Center. March 4, 2013. Kaarsipin saking versi asli tanggal February 24, 2018. Kaaksés July 29, 2018.
- "Presidential Election of 1789". Digital Encyclopedia. Mount Vernon, Virginia: Mount Vernon Ladies' Association, George Washington's Mount Vernon. Kaaksés July 29, 2018.